Monday, August 22, 2011

The Little Bedroom That Won't

I'm afraid to say I don't have any good pictures of the bedroom.  I'm a failure of the first water.  I apologize.  I will share what I do have, though!

The one picture I took. Of a window. I'm officially useless. 


This is a picture from there website that looks similar. It has white walls and what not.


So why is the bedroom a bedroom that won't?  Because I cannot figure out how to lay out the furniture. It's a decent size, but yet nothing fits right.  It just looks weird no matter what I do.  When I lay it similar to how it was done in their picture, it looks like I do not have enough furniture.  When I try putting the furniture on angles, etc to give the illusion that I'm not a hobo camping out in an empty apartment it looks crowded.  What to do? What to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment